[NeilMed] Sinus Rinse Refill (60 packets)
[Himalayan Chandra] Neti Wash Plus / Health Care Products Nasal Wash Nasal Gargle Cold Prevention Anti-virus Health Care Hay Fever Flu Prevention Anti Allergy Rhinitis Yoga Meditation
Nasal wash for colds and pollen control ◎Nasal wash close to body fluid, "no stinging", special for nasal gargle
A nasal gargle cleanser that uses only saline solution with no side effects. The cleaning solution is similar to human body fluids, so it is less likely to cause nasal congestion. By pouring the cleaning solution into the nose using the dedicated bottle (sold separately), dust, dirt, and pollen in the nasal passages are washed away. The use-up type sachet (60 times) makes it convenient to carry to work or on trips. Recommended for hay fever and allergic rhinitis symptom relief, as well as for colds, flu, and other viruses. *Special cleaning bottle sold separately.About product features
Nasal rinse (nasal gargle) cleanser ideal for daily health care.
The saline solution, which is close to body fluid, gently and thoroughly cleanses the nasal passages without causing a "stuffy" feeling in the back of the nose.
It contains no preservatives or fragrance and is safe for use during pregnancy and lactation.
The pre-mixed sachet is easy and convenient to use (60 sachets). (Washing bottle sold separately)
Recommended for hay fever, allergic rhinitis symptom relief, colds, flu, and other viral countermeasures.
Nasal gargling is recommended against influenza and pollen. Use of a special cleaning agent enhances the preventive effect of nasal gargling. The saline solution is close to body fluid, so it is easy to use and does not cause nasal congestion. No preservatives or fragrances are added, making it safe for use during pregnancy and lactation.
Health Goods Yoga Goods Nasal Rinse Nasal Rinse Nasal Gargle Detergent Health Care Cold Prevention Virus Control Health Care Hay Fever Flu Prevention Allergy Control Rhinitis Yoga Meditation Nasal Breathing Saline Sachet Sachet NeilMed
Product name: Sinus rinse refill SRR-60
Set contents: 60 mixed sachets, Japanese instruction manual
Country of Origin: United States Neilmed Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Notification number: 13BZ200924000001
Category: General medical equipment Nasal irrigator Health
Advertisement responsibility: Airox Co., Ltd. [TEL] 03-6821-3503
[Size] 67 x 54 x 138mm (width x depth x height), Contents: 60 packets
[Material] Sachet: 96% sodium chloride, 4% sodium bicarbonate
[Country of origin] United States
Sinus rinse refill (60 packets):
[Important] Do not use if you have otitis media. / Boil tap water and cool before using.
1. Before use, check the bottle (sold separately) for any scratches or defects.
2. If you feel pain, stop using it immediately and seek medical advice.
3. If the nose and ears are severely irritated, please consult a specialist before use.
4. Those who have undergone nose or ear surgery should consult their doctor.
5.Keep out of reach of children.
6. Be sure to use the prepared sachet in Neilmed's exclusive bottle container (sold separately).
7. Adjust the temperature of purified water or boiled water to the temperature of human skin before use.
8. Do not share the bottle container with others as it may be infected.
9. Store the bottle container (sold separately) in a clean place and replace it every 3 months for hygiene.
10. Do not blow your nose hard after use.
11. The cleaning fluid remaining in the nasal cavity may flow out a little after a while.
1. Open the cap of the bottle (sold separately).
2. Boil the tap water and cool it to body temperature (36℃). Prepare purified water and warm it to body temperature (36℃). (Range can also be used)
3. Put the powder (1 package) in 240 mL of purified water (boiled water) that has reached the appropriate temperature and dissolve it completely to make a cleaning solution.
4. Securely attach the cap to the bottle.
5. Lower your head and slowly squeeze the bottle while breathing through your mouth, and the cleaning liquid will flow out from the other nostril. How to wash and maintain the separately sold bottle 6. Use the remaining half of the cleaning solution and do the same work from the other nostril. Finally, gently blow your nose.
How to clean and maintain the separately sold bottle
1. After use, discard the remaining cleaning solution and wash the bottle, cap and tube (all sold separately) under running water.
2. Fill the bottle with water and shake the capped bottle vigorously. * At this time, hold the tip of the cap with your finger so that the water inside does not fly out.
3. Squeeze the bottle hard and wash the inside of the tube and cap. Make sure that the ingredients of the sachet (salt) do not remain in the bottle. *Cover the tip of the cap with your palm to prevent water from splashing.
4. Empty the bottle, remove the cap, and use a glass stand for draining water to dry each one so that no water remains. If it is very dirty, fill the bottle with water, add a few drops of dishwashing detergent, and wash it in step 3. After washing, rinse thoroughly so that no detergent ingredients remain.
*Periodically, we recommend sterilizing in the microwave. Heat the dry bottle and cap in the microwave at 500-600w for 60 seconds.